The Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha is located inside Salah Al-Din Citadel in Cairo. It was built by Muhammad Ali Pasha in 1265 AH/1848 AD on the site of Mamluk palaces.
The mosque is known as the “Alabaster Mosque”, in reference to its marble paneling on its interior and exterior walls. The mosque’s twin minarets are the highest in all of Egypt, each reaching a height of 84 meters.
01. THE POLICE MUSEUM PLAZA
02. YUSUF’S WELL
03. DAR EL-DARB